- Pace yourself – aim for 1 lb a week weight loss, cutting 500 calories a day from your intake is more likely to result in sustained weight loss than a very low calorie diet.
- Eat clean, unprocessed food.
- Switch refined carbohydrates to whole grains – this will keep you fuller for longer and recent research has found wholegrains are metabolised more efficiently leading to less fat storage.
- Include good quality protein with every meal – again this will help you stay fuller for longer. White fish is very low in calories.
- Add lots and lots of vegetables to your plate. Non root vegetables are very low in calories.
- Ensure you are drinking enough water – symptoms of dehydration include hunger
- Plan ahead – carry healthy snacks with you and make sure you have all the healthy ingredients needed to create your planned meals
What do we know about cancer?
Read More »
What do we know about cancer? 1 in 2 people will have cancer, and this rate is increasing. More people